|Country||Delivery Times in Working Days (Mon-Fri)||Cost of Shipping|
|Brunei||6 - 8||SGD 25|
|India||8 - 24||SGD 25|
|Indonesia||9 - 15||SGD 25|
|Laos||13 - 15||SGD 25|
|Malaysia||6 - 8||SGD 25|
|Myanmar||7 - 14||SGD 25|
|Philippines||9 - 15||SGD 25|
|Singapore||1 - 3||SGD 5.35|
|South Korea||5 - 7||SGD 25|
|Thailand||6 - 8||SGD 25|
|Vietnam||7 - 22||SGD 25|
- Custom and import duties may be imposed to you upon reaching the destination country. We've have no control over the charges and the amount levied. We recommend that you contact your local custom office for more information.
- Tracking will always be made available for international shipping. You will receive a confirmation email once the order leaves our warehouse, which you can then use the tracking number to check the status of your parcel.
- International shipping is charged only on a flat rate basis.
- All parcels require a signature on receipt.
- In the event that you're not around to receive the parcel, the couriers will leave a calling card which you can then call back to arrange for another re-delivery.