The unrivalled performance, durability and consistency of Dunlop Squash balls are the reasons why Dunlop continues to be the World's No.1 squash ball.
Dunlop is the official ball of the World Squash Federation (WSF), the Professional Squash Association (PSA) and the Women's Squash Association (WSA).
The ultimate performance squash ball for professional, tournament and advanced club players, and the only ball used in professional international competition. This double yellow dot ball has the lowest bounce in the range and is suited for advanced players.
All Dunlop balls are engineered with N-1SR³ construction technology, an elastic hydrocarbon polymer with 12 compounds to create a unique construction material that delivers unparalleled durability and playability.
- Squash Ball
- World No. 1 squash ball
- Official ball for World Squash Federation (WSF)
- Official ball for Professional Squash Association (PSA)
- Official ball for Women's Squash Association (WSA)
- The only ball used in professional international competition
- N-1SR³ construction technology
- Unparalleled durability and playability